Monday, September 1, 2014

As You Wish

Dear family,
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILBUR RABBIT RABBIT! (had to include that)

I don't have much time. I have about 3 minutes. Let me tell you that I am learning to be patient. I am learning to be humble. I am learning to rely on the Lord. This week I got a great reminder that the Lord's promises shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled. Sometimes we forget, but we He will never forget. He will bless us in our forgetfullness. What a blessing. ONe great thing to learn to do in this life is to say, "As you wish," to our Heavenly Father. When we say that, what we really mean is, "I love you". He has the plans. He is the planner. We must give way to Him so that we may know true happiness. I love you all. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the Lord's gathering place for His children. Let us let HIm gather us.


Love, Elder Ayer

ps I ate 20 pieces of pizza for my year mark :D

No comments:

Post a Comment